Friday, April 24, 2015

My Little Big Pillow by Snugg Organic Pillows

  I received this wonderful pillow from Snugg Organics a week ago and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it. I don't have any toddlers, but I do have a toddler niece and nephew :) 

  When they came to visit on Tuesday I had them try out the pillow at nap time. Needless to say I should  have had two, because each one wanted their own. I told them they would have to share it, or I would just put it away, and they ended up being okay. My little niece said it was like she was an angel and sleeping on a cloud. My nephew called the pillow cuddly :) 

  So yes, it is great for toddlers, but guess what? It is also great for big people to use while in a recliner, or even in bed!! I also think these pillows will make great travel pillows. We take the train to and from Massachusetts quite often, and I feel this pillow will be great for the long trip.

  My Little Big Pillow is made from Organic shredded latex and has a very soft thick organic cotton pillowcase. it is Hypoallergenic and is wonderful for anyone with sensitive skin or airways. I love this pillow and wish they had been around when my two were much younger.

I highly recommend this pillow to anyone, young or old!!


http://www.snuggorganicpillows.com #mylittlebigpillow




No comments:

Post a Comment