Saturday, April 11, 2015

  IFit Spiral Slicer


 I recently received a really nice product from iFit Cuisine! It is the iFit Spiral Slicer. Being a Vegetarian, I could not have asked for a better item to review. This handy little spiral slicer prepared cucumber spirals, (as shown below),  for my salad, and then Zucchini and Carrot Spirals for my Spaghetti!!
After my Spaghetti was done, I boiled water and place my spirals in. They were done in minutes, I prefer them Al dente, or raw for this type of meal,  and were such a great addition to my dinner. I will be using this spiral slicer often. 

  The iFit Spiral Slicer is so easy to use. I just washed the vegetables, cut off the ends and placed them in the slicer. You then simply twist the vegetables like you would if you were sharpening a pencil, into continuous strands. When the vegetable you are using gets too small to grip, just pop on the slicer cap and keep turning. 
There is also a brush included that is perfect for getting out any stuck vegetable when you are washing it.

  I love this product and highly recommend any veggie lover getting on. This is also great for Moms with kids who won't eat vegetables. It is pretty easy to hide the spirals among regular Spaghetti.

The iFit Cuisine Spiral Slicer is available on Amazon:

 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MUMSB0W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1








No comments:

Post a Comment