Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Great 4-in-1 Wine Chiller - Chiller - Pourer - Stopper - Aerates!!

I received the  4-in-1 Wine Chiller from Kitchen Ezentials to try out and review last week.
This is the best Wine Chiller/Stopper that I have ever used! The stainless steel chilling rod kept my bottle of wine nice and cold as it sat on our dinner table. It only takes two hours to freeze the rod to keep your wine chilled.
The self closing lid on the stopper works great and it fits nice and tight into the bottle, no dripping at all. The pourer on the stopper works great and pours nicely, again no drips!

I highly recommend this great Wine Chiller/Pourer from Kitchen Ezentials to anyone who enjoys wine!!

To order this great product from Amazon please follow this link;
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SGNIAEQ

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmba3c5fe1d6d6708b5bffaeb6942b7e04

#ilovemywinechillingstick 




No comments:

Post a Comment