Friday, April 24, 2015

Bioque Clinic Skin Care

  For the past week two weeks I have been using Bioque Clinic Skin Care products that I received free in a promotion to try them and then post a review. The products that I received are; Gentle Purifying Skin Cleanser and Acid-Free Skin Refinisher.

  Both products have the nicest citrus aroma that you can smell as soon as you open the bottle cap. After reading the ingredients I see it is from the Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil. 

  I have been using the Gentle Purifying Skin Cleanser every morning before applying my make-up, and I also use it in the evening. First I rinse my face with luke warm water and then I apply a a pea size amount (that is all you need), in the palm of my hand and then smooth it into my skin from the bottom and move upwards. I then rinse and pat my face dry.
This great facial wash has done wonders for my skin!

  Twice a week I use the Acid-Free Skin Refinisher. To get the best benefit out of this product, I apply a small amount in my hands and massage it over my skin, using a slight pressure for a few minutes. You can actually feel the exfoliating agent working on your skin! Then I rinse it off with warm water until my skin is smooth and free of any traces of the product. Using this product removes dead skin cells and your new cells will be revealed! Again, I see a big difference in my skin since I started to use these products!


  All of Bioque products are paraben/sulfate-free, and cruelty free...NO animal testing!

To see  their entire line of products please go to; http://www.bioque.com/index.html



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm99a401435dcb65c4008d3ad22c8cdad0


No comments:

Post a Comment