Saturday, April 11, 2015



Truly's  All Natural, Long Lasting Deodorant

Deodorant made with powdered sugar, baking soda, and coconut oil?? Yes!! And it is by far the longest lasting deodorant that I have ever used!!

I received a jar of Truly's  All Natural, Long Lasting Deodorant a couple of weeks ago. Since then it is all that I will use! After reading the ingredients and applying it, I was very skeptical. How in the world would these ingredients that sounded like the beginning of a recipe for cookies, keep me dry and fresh??
Let me tell you, it does!! 

To really review this correctly I tried an experiment. I applied it, and for 3 full days did not wash that area, and was still dry and fresh on day 3. That was all I could bear, I had to take a shower, but the point it, it was still working after 3 days!!

I love Truly's All Natural Deodorant and will continue to use it!

You can try it yourself, it is available on Amazon; 

http://www.amazon.com/Trulys-Natural-Deodorant-ORGANIC/dp/B0099TXXFM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428791249&sr=8-1&keywords=truly%27s+natural+deodorant








Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm8dd291cbea8f231982db0fb1716dfc55

No comments:

Post a Comment