Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Minneapolis Electronic Deadbolt Makes Us feel Safe
We installed our new Minneapolis Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt this weekend, and really love it! You may think that it is hard to install and use, but absolutely not! It was installed quickly and we set it up pretty fast too. The 30 second automatic lock is probably my favorite feature.
I cannot tell you how many times we have had to leave in a rush, and I wondered if I locked the door on the way out! The deadbolt features a touchscreen and you can add up to 16 user codes. It is just so easy to use!!

It has an LED screen, so it lights up the screen at night, so you can see what you are doing when putting in your code. We are really impressed with the Minneapolis Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt it includes a LIFETIME mechanical Warranty too! You can choose from 17 different finishes, so you are bound to find at least one that you like! Four AA Batteries were included, and there is a low battery indicator on the unit, which also shows you if the door is locked or unlocked. I would recommend this to anyone.

I have already told my friends about it, and have shown some of my neighbors our new Minneapolis Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment