Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I Love My Vicks Warm Air Steam Vaporizer/Humidifier
I recently got a Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer/Humidifier with a Night Light, and it was just in time! I have had to use it three times in the past week and a half for my kid's allergies. Their congestion and stuffed noses were cleared up within 15 minutes each time we used it. It came with two Vapopads, and I have since bought more to have on hand for the winter.

I love the fact that this has a night light feature on it. The soft glow helps me to check up on my kids without putting on a light and waking them up. This isn't just for kids, I have used it too to help with my fall allergies, and It worked great and very fast! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a quick way to clear congestion and stuffy noses, that the winter usually brings on.

No comments:

Post a Comment