Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Awesome Star Wars: The Mandalorian Figure
My son is very excited and happy to have this collectible Star Wars the Black Series: Mandalorian collectible action figure! He had actually been trying to find it for quite some time now and was very happy to finally have it! He plans on keeping him in the box and up on a high shelf so none of his friends will ruin it... LOL!

The figure is beautiful and it is articulated and very well made, as are all Hasbro toys! I always feel good about buying my kids Hasbro toys because I know that they're toys that they definitely want as gifts. Plus the fact that they last forever because they're so well made! This year's Christmas list, from both my son and daughter, I am pretty sure is going to be 90% Star Wars toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment