Tuesday, November 12, 2019

If you shop on Walmart.com beware of the scammers! The company called; e4 is a scam site! They sent me a cheap little glittery star using the tracking number for the dehumidifier that I had paid $47.99 for. It made it look like I had received the Dehumidifier, which I in fact never did. They would not call me back, talk to Walmart reps, etc. It is just one big scam!! 

Steer clear of anything sold from this California based company. At least it says California, yet Walmart said it was being shipped from New Jersey! In the end, Walmart immediately refunded my Paypal, but that was after about 8 calls, and I finally refused to talk to anyone but a supervisor!

The picture below is the star that had the dehumidifier tracking number on!


No comments:

Post a Comment