Thursday, April 4, 2019

Stelatopia Skin Soothing Pajamas Keep Baby Skin Smooth!

  My baby had very dry skin and I decided to try Stelatopia Skin Soothing Pajamas. These pajamas are advertised as being for babies that are prone to having eczema. But I thought they would help her dry skin. Within three days of me putting these on her at bedtime, her skin was not dry and was very smooth. 

  The pajamas are made of 100% Cotton. They have microcapsules in the fibers that contain; Avocado and Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, squalane, and ceramides. All aid in moisturizing the babies skin while your baby sleeps. It's a really awesome fiber technology that works well and very fast!
  I would recommend these to anyone who has a baby with eczema, or dry skin. They worked for my little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment