Monday, April 15, 2019

Light-UP Mini Weather Station 

 My new Light- Up Medium Storm Mini weather station from Dwelling with Pride is beautiful! It has different light settings and all give a beautiful glow in the evening. But that is NOT all that is does! 

  This beautiful glass piece also predicts the weather. It is filled with a chemical solution, that has tiny particles that change shape as the weather changes. The invention of this kind of weather predictor dates back to 1643. I know this because when I received it, I had my homeschooled children look up everything they could find about a Glass Weather predictor. It was a very fun and informative lesson that included history and science.

  My kids cannot wait to check the Weather Station every morning, and to be honest neither can I! I also enjoy the pretty, soft lighting that it emits, in the evening.

*Get yours here; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ML59GZX






No comments:

Post a Comment