Monday, April 15, 2019

Breville the Q Blender is well worth the cost!

 I received my Breville the Q Blender this morning. After taking it out of the very well packaged box, rinsing it, and looking over the directions., I made my first Green Smoothie with it! I am not kidding when I say that it was the smoothest, lump-free, well-blended Smoothie that I have ever made! 

  We are Vegan so this Blender was a much needed appliance our home. I cannot believe the power that it has, and how fast it works! I love the included Tamper. It makes it so much easier to use frozen fruits in my recipes.

  I had no idea that the Q had the ability to make Hot Soup! That is an added bonus to me. I cannot wait to see what else I discover about this great blender as time goes on.

  The Q Blender features an on/off button that automatically shuts the blender off after 5 minutes of non-use. A cancel button to cancel and setting that you may have clicked by accident, or can see that your recipe is done, and need to stop blending. Nine different speed controls; Auto Pulse/Ice Crush, Smoothie, Green Smoothie, Soup; Cold to Hot, Mix, Chop, Blend, Puree, and Mill. It also features a button to Clean the blender!

  Another feature that I love is that the 68 OZ. Blender Jug is made of BPA FREE Copolyester. This makes the Jug shatter resistant and durable, plus it is dishwasher safe. I have had many Blenders with a glass Jug and have broken more than one! It also features the Breville Assist Plug. It is a three prong plug with a finger hole so it is very easy to unplug from the wall outlet.


   This is the best Blender that I have ever owned! I could go on and on about this great Blender, and all of the features that it has, but I want to go whip up something delicious for dinner with it!












No comments:

Post a Comment