Sunday, April 7, 2019

Dwelling With Pride Indoor Plant Light Works Great!!

  I absolutely love this Dual Head Indoor Plant Light!! I have a window in my use that never gets direct sunlight. I have had to keep all of my living room plants pretty much in one place in order for them all to get sunlight. I love succulents and orchids, which need a lot of light, so needless to say some never made it.
  I found this great Indoor Plant Light from dwelling With Pride and moved my orchid and succulents to one place and have been using this light on them. They are all thriving, and look really good!
  This Plant Light has taken care of my light problem, and I am so happy with it! It has four different color settings, and a timer that allows you to set it for however long you want it to be on for, and the 24-hour cycle timing automatically lights up for 3, 9, or 12 hours every day! This is so perfect for someone like me who is always busy and forgets things easily, That will never happen with this great light! It also has the option of USM or traditional plug-in cord.
  When you have the light on at night time it gives a warm, soft glow to whatever room you have it in. Most nights, that is all I have on in our living room. It makes the room feel very cozy. I plan to buy more for other rooms in my house 
Here is where you can get your plant light;















No comments:

Post a Comment