Thursday, January 3, 2019

  Jimmy Dean Delights' NEW Egg'wich's are a big hit in our household!

  I bought Jimmy Dean Delights' Broccoli and Cheese Egg'wich's and served them to my family for New Year's Day breakfast. I thought this would be a good time to try them out since I am striving for a healthier way of eating this year. Everyone loved them, from the youngest to the oldest child, myself and my very picky husband. 

  I served them with a fruit salad, and it was a perfectly filling, and healthy breakfast. I loved that the Egg is the used in place of bread to make a delicious and filling Breakfast Sandwich.  

  I was very skeptical about how my family would like them since we are all Jimmy Dean Engish Muffin and Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich fan. I was so pleased that they tasted so good, that no one even missed there being no bread involved.

  New Egg'wich's are available in; Bacon, Spinach, Carmelized Onions, and Parmesan; Ham, Bell Peppers, Mushroom, Bacon, and Onions; and Broccoli and Cheese.

  You can be sure Jimmy Dean Delights' Egg'wich's, will now be part of my weekly grocery order!  

Image result for Jimmy Dean Broccoli & Cheese Frozen Frittata Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment