Monday, January 14, 2019

  I received a NewAir 1500W Ultramodern Baseboard Heater last week and it could not have come at a better time! The weather here in PA turned very cold and I have a new room that was added to my home that had no heat in it. 

  My NewAir Baseboard Heater took care of the whole room, and took hardly any time at all to get it warm and toasty! I was so surprised that a heater that compact was able to warm the entire room so fast!

  My favorite feature of my new heater is the timer that shuts the heater off automatically and can be set to your preference. No more worrying that the heater on when you go for the day!

  The heater came very well packaged and was in perfect condition. It took no time at all to set up, and within 20 minutes of receiving it, I had it set up where I wanted it and the room was warm within 15 minutes! 
  
  As you can see in the picture, the heater is in a fairly large room, and heats it up perfectly!

  I would highly recommend this heater to anyone who needs a heater or even extra heat in their home.







No comments:

Post a Comment