Wednesday, January 30, 2019

  
  I recently received a Magic Chef 2.6 Quart Snack Sized Compact Manual Oil-Free Air Fryer, and I am so glad that I did. Now I can make delicious "fried" foods WITHOUT using any oil! This awesome way of oil free frying will help me to keep my family healthy, and still be able to serve their favorite "fried" foods!

  Even without oil, you would not believe how crispy and delicious everything comes out. French Fries are my kids' favorites so far! I made the recipe from the cookbook for fried zucchini and that is now my favorite thing to make...and eat!

  This Air Fryer does not just make fried foods, you can use it to bake, make casseroles, bake bread and more! It really does it all!

  It is really easy to use, the controls are all self-explanatory. The basket flips out and pushes easily back in. It can be taken all the way out and use to serve whatever you make in it. The basket is non-stick and a breeze to clean. The handle stays cool all through the cooking, so no worries about anyone burning themselves from the handle.

  Included with the Air Fryer are directions on how to use it and a really great Cookbook.

  Tonight was a very busy night and I had very little time to make a big dinner. So I cut up potatoes, onions, and zucchini, seasoned it and into the Air Fryer it all went. You can see the result below, perfectly crispy vegetables I served with a dip. 

  I seriously do not know how I got by without this great, versatile small appliance in my life. It fits nicely in the corner on my counter and is always within reach to cook up the next mouth-watering meal!







No comments:

Post a Comment