Sunday, December 16, 2018

Mr. Coffee Advanced Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker is the best!!

  I recently bought a Mr. Coffee Advanced Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker, and we used it all weekend! Last night we had a Christmas Open House and used it to make coffee for our guests. Everyone loved how good the coffee was from the new Coffee Maker.  I love how fast the coffee is made, and how delicious it is!

  This morning was such a joy to come downstairs to already brewed hot coffee waiting for me. I am so impressed with this coffee maker and the fact that it has an automatic shut off feature after two hours. No more wondering all day if I left the coffee pot on. I also like the option to make a stronger coffee if you choose to

  If anyone is looking for a new Coffee Maker, make sure to buy this one, if you want a great Coffee Maker. We plan on buying two for Christmas gifts, now that we see how great this one works!

Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker - PJX23 - image 1 of 9

No comments:

Post a Comment