Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I love Carolina Herrera's Good Girl Eau De Parfum!
  First of all the beautiful high heel shoe with the gold spike heel is just beautiful! Everyone that I have showed it to loves it!
  The rich distinct scent of this fragrance is just unbelievable! First you get the scent of jasmine, but that is quickly followed by an almond and cocoa scent. All together they make a beautiful, rich fragrance that lasts for hours!
  My husband thinks it is the best perfume that I have ever worn. Everyone who I have showed the bottle to, and let them have a spritz, absolutely love it, and want to know right away where they can buy it!
  Not only is the scent wonderful and the bottle beautiful, the packaging that it is sold in is very nice too! It looks very high end, and would make a great gift for someone special on any occasion.
Image result for carolina herrera good girl perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment