Monday, December 10, 2018


 Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Linsdale Plush  Mattress 

  I received my new Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Linsdale Plush Queen size Mattress yesterday. And from the delivery, to bedtime, everything was great!

  The delivery men brought my new mattress up to the 2nd floor bedroom, while I waited downstairs. They removed the plastic, set up the box spring and mattress, and were back downstairs within 10 minutes. They took the mattress and box spring plastic with them when they left. Both men were very polite and efficient.

  After they left I went up and put my new sheets on the bed, and then tried out the mattress. It was so comfortable I wanted to go to bed then, but it was only 5:30 P.M.!  So I waited until 11:00 P.M., lied down into the cloud of comfort and fell fast asleep. I have back problems, and insomnia most nights due to the back pain form a car accident I was in years ago. Last night was the first time in quite a while that I slept through the night. And this morning I did not wake up to an aching back, and being groggy due to broken up sleep all night.

  My doctor has told me for years that I needed to invest in a new mattress that had good support, and she was right!
I will be recommending this mattress to everyone that I know!!




No comments:

Post a Comment