Friday, November 6, 2020

ZRI BAMBOO Computer Monitior Stand is GREAT!!

 I recently got a Computer Monitor Stand from ZRI BAMBOO on Amazon and love it. The fact that it is also an organizer was a big plus for me!

I no longer have an achy neck after a day of looking down at my computer.
It is at eye level now and is perfect!
There are two roomy drawers and three areas on the top to store things like pens, paperclips, etc.. My favorite feature on the top is a round groove for a coffee cup, or any drink 🙂
I got mine on Amazon for $39.99 and is money well spent. It is listed as; Computer Monitor Stand Desk Organizer; https://www.amazon.com/.../ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i...
If you work from home, have kids learning at home online. Or just spend a lot of time online, you will love this!!











No comments:

Post a Comment