Monday, August 29, 2016

French Fry Cutter Onion Chopper Vegetable Slicer Nicer Dicer, 2 Storage Containers + FREE Peeler - by Ohana Magic
Offered by Ohana Magic Home LLC

Very nice heavy duty French Fry Cutter and Chopper from Ohana Magic Home! This is not a cheaply made product, it is very sturdy and well made!
I have used it for potatoes, peppers, and onions so far. I hate chopping onions and this has made it so easy! The two storage containers and lids plus the safety peeler are added assets!
I like that everything I want to make comes out uniformly, so it will all cook evenly.

Tonight we are having freshly cut french fries and a stir fry with vegetables prepared from the chopper and the cutter!

I received this product at a discounted price, in exchange for an ALWAYS honest review!!

https://www.amazon.com/French-Chopper-Vegetable-Storage-Containers/dp/B01CT0ZSQ4/


No comments:

Post a Comment