Friday, May 1, 2015

Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream

 Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream works wonders on your skin. I received a jar to try out in exchange for a review. 

  I will start by saying that this product is not at all greasy and goes on smooth. It has a pleasant soft scent of citrus. Not overbearing, very subtle. Personally I do not like ace creams, etc. that have overbearing scents!  Here are the ingredients;

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline), Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 (Matrixyl), Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, and Potassium Sorbate.

   I started to use this cream as son as I got it, and my skin looks and feels better already! I use it twice a day. usually in the morning before applying my make up, and if I am not planning on wearing make up that day, I will apply it right after I wash my face. I also apply it at night after washing my face.

  This has worked so well for me, I would recommend it to anyone with signs of aging, and dry skin,  or uneven skin tone. 

From the website; 
  • THREE CLINICALLY TESTED ingredients - unique super-absorbent hyaluronic acid + Argireline (5%) + Matrixyl - make this anti aging, anti wrinkle cream for face & neck the absolute most effective anti wrinkle cream available PROVEN TO STIMULATE COLLAGEN & reduce fine lines & deep wrinkles so you can avoid more expensive procedures like facelifts or Botox injections HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS ALLOW FOR A RANGE OF USES - anti wrinkle cream, moisturizer, day cream, night cream, peptide cream, makeup base CRUELTY FREE anti-wrinkle cream does not clog pores & contains NO parabens, sulfates or drying alcohol - Non-irritating + safe for all skin types with visible results in 2 to 4 weeks & continuing improvement for 12 weeks (sometimes even sooner) GUARANTEED TO LEAVE YOUR SKIN FIRMER, tighter, more evenly toned, moisturized & more youthful looking by rebuilding the cellular matrix - If other people don't comment on your improved appearance within thirty days, we'll give you your money back http://www.amazon.com/Moisturizing-ANTI-WRINKLE-CREAM-Your/dp/B00KSJA7HE 

 



 



pm46dce5f2f0e61edb70931a00d00a464e

  

No comments:

Post a Comment